Dachowa roofing membrane 115 g / sq. M., Three-layer superadiffusion membrane for pitched, insulated, ventilated roofs. High vapor permeability and strength, resistant to weathering. A roll width of 1.60m reduces overlaps and speeds up installation. Ideal value for money. The modern market for protective membranes is filled with a variety of products for any needs and financial capabilities of consumers. Among all the species diversity, the Dachowa superdiffusion membrane is becoming increasingly popular. It has high levels of vapor penetration, a special reinforced level of water resistance, as well as a unique structure of the components.
Dachowa roofing membrane is considered exclusive in terms of the technology of the membrane layering between each other. For example, if in most cases the layers of traditional superdiffusion membranes are attached to each other using a thermal method or by gluing, then in the case of the Dachowa product manufacturing technology, the situation develops in a slightly different way.
Note that conventional methods of fastening layers, such as gluing or thermal operations, provide for a not too long service life of roofing membrane. Over time, elements of conventional roofing membranes can be separated by mechanical, physical and other factors.
The secret of the high quality of the Dachowa protective product lies in the unique membrane technology. This method is gaining more and more popularity among manufacturers of different types of membrane. It lies in the fact that in the process of creating such an ultra-modern product as the Dachowa roofing membrane, qualified specialists use the method of exposure to an electrostatic field. As a result, thanks to this method of fastening the layers of all the material, a roofing membrane with a particularly protected layer appears, which allows steam to pass through. The fact is that, with the help of the applied action of the electrostatic field, a segment of the film that passes through the vapor filled with oriented fibers. This so-called "trick" allows you to get the same level of steam throughput on each layer of the product.
What exactly is the effect of the electrostatic field? In order to better understand the exclusive advantages of the Dachowa membrane made in this way, we suggest highlighting the positive aspects of this product:
- dimensionally uniform imposition of a reinforced layer taking into account the entire plane of the membrane - the so-called variant of oriented directed structural fibers;
- the membrane is characterized by excessive durability and strength of the interconnected layers, which function reliably in an intact intact form for many years of operation;
- the product has improved and strengthened characteristics of the vapor transmission capacity;
- the guarantee of double density of the superdiffusion membrane provides an excellent level of endurance to various physical and mechanical influences.
The Polish manufacturer of new and high-quality roofing membrane Dachowa, when creating a product, endows it with the following indicators:
- high level of steam throughput -> = 2000 g / m² / 24h. Note that thanks to this indicator, the membrane blocks the accumulation of water vapor in the attic. In addition, the film prevents the layers of thermal insulation material from filling with water vapor, as well as wooden roofing elements;
- special reinforced level of water resistance -> = 2000 mm H2O. The specified waterproof coefficient perfectly protects the thermal insulation material from the ingress of various moisture in the form of rain, snow or condensation.
That is why Dachowa Super Diffusion Membranes can be installed in residential premises located in areas with excessively harsh climatic conditions, as well as the direct process of installing the film in any weather.
Dachowa membrane stand for high quality standards and excellent performance. This is a guarantee of maintaining a good microclimate and comfort in your home.